This year’s Easter Show has been talked about over and over as being the best ever. While parents may have memories guessing the colours of fireworks as the biggest highlight, this year’s show is creating memories of a spectacular hot air balloon clad with gorgeous daring trapeze artists performing death defying acrobatics in mid air. This is jaw dropping stuff and families have been left exhilarated by the vision.
The Greatest Easter Show Spectacular – A Million Dreams, begins and 6pm and ends at 9pm. Along with amazing acrobatics, trapeze aerialists and extreme vaulting this year premieres the Globe of Death. The World’s Largest Global of Death features six motorbike riders and has never been seen before in Australia!
The full night time line-up includes:
- The Sydney Royal Federation Rodeo Challenge (13 – 20 April) and Professional Bull Riding Spectacular (21 – 22 April)
- Murray Wilkinson and his Working Dogs
- Woodchopping Team Challenge
- The Greatest Easter Show Circus Spectacular: Voltaire vaulting group, Australian stockmen and gorgeous Glowing Mystical Horses, motorcycle Highwire Trapeze and the Monster Lubricants V8s Ute Challenge
- Showtime Freestyle Moto X
- Fireworks finale
Tickets can be bought att the gate: Adult $43, Child $27 and Concession $33.
- Twilight tickets: visit the Show after work/school and save. Child ShowLink Twilight tickets are just $10 for entry after 4pm, Adult $31, Concession $23.
- Discount ShowLink tickets can be purchased online during the
- All ShowLink tickets come with a ride to the Show. To plan your trip visit
- Kids’ Day: Children get in for less than half price ($13.50) on 23
- Save 20% on carnival coupons by purchasing online ahead of
- Entry is free for children aged three years and under
For more information, as well as ticket discounts and offers, visit eastershow.com.au