128 Corunna Rd, Stanmore
2012 Grammy winner William Bowden and his wife Peta Lee are the vendors of this special property – retaining much of its rich history including high ornate ceilings, stunning fireplaces, tessellated tiled verandah and original floorboards, this inviting four-bedroom home has much flexibility within its generous floor plan. Updated to provide relaxed living the home is filled with natural light, spacious living and oversized bedrooms adding to its grand proportions.
• Cook’s kitchen with commercial grade Skope integrated fridge and freezer, walk in pantry with elevated garden aspect
• Oversized separate 4th bedroom with own entry. Ideal for teenagers, in-law accommodation and/or home office. Sound proofed, air-conditioned and boasting its own wet bar (attached room ready for en-suite)
• Huge outdoor entertaining area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Lower level workshop, plus separate wine cellar/storage
• Close to Stanmore Village, Norton Street and minutes to public transport
Auction: September 14th at 10am, on-site.
Price Guide: $1,500,000 – $1,600,000
Contact: Jonathan Hammond 0425 252 686
Raine & Horne Annandale 9550 0200