The ‘Own it – Support Local’ four day pop up shop and event is the perfect outlet for Inner West creatives. Connect with fashion designers, artists, photographers and start-up brands at Stirrup Gallery in Marrickville from Thursday 30 November to Sunday 3 December.
- Pacific Breeze: a unique range of cover-ups and collaborations with Australian artists to create unique scarf designs that are digitally printed on various fabrics.
- Hot Dot Designs by Carolyne Brennan: professional jewellery, ceramic and glass artist and designer.
- Temples and Markets: fashion accessories, jewellery and homewares unique to the region of South East Asia and sourced from handpicked suppliers.
- Lilly Ro Activewear: Created for women, by women, Lilly Ro is a new luxury activewear label that caters for the fashion forward and fit.
- Firefly Creative Studio – graphic designer with a recently launched art collection featuring native Aussie flowers, Firefly is about to start selling the artwork in the form of posters, postcards and stickers.
For more information and opening times of the event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 30 November – Sunday 3 December.
Stirrup Gallery, 142 Addison Rd, Marrickville