Italianate character & a deep level landholding
A freestanding home of such traditional character and proportion is hard to find in this tightly-held Inner West address. Behind its attractive Victorian Italianate façade is a surprisingly spacious floorplan that includes high ornate ceilings, large rooms and excellent future potential to upgrade or redesign to suit your lifestyle. Set on a deep 329sqm level landholding with an extra wide street frontage, it offers a tremendous buying opportunity with Norton Street’s cafés and future light rail within a short stroll.
• Interiors with separate lounge & dining areas
• A deep rear garden with sunlit level lawn
• Three bedrooms are each double sized
• Large utilities room or study to the rear
• Wide side access from street to rear yard
• Potential to add a car space (STCA)
Open: Sat 10am-10.45am & Thur 5.30pm-6pm
Auction: 6/7/13, 10am onsite.
Contact: Nick Moraitis 0418 499 339