The much-loved, annual Carriageworks Twilight Christmas Market will return on Wednesday 23 December 2020, from 4-8pm, offering the freshest seasonal produce from over 70 leading growers, farmers and artisans from across New South Wales. Following the success of the previous four Christmas Markets, this year’s market offers Sydneysiders the opportunity to buy fresh produce and specialty food items directly from the from the farmers, chefs and artisan producers who grow, rear or prepare it. Highlights include the freshest of meats, seafood, cheeses, fruit, vegetables, flowers, baked goods and festive treats.
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, the market will be ticketed, and guests will be required to pre-register for a one-hour shopping window.
The Carriageworks Twilight Christmas Market builds upon the much-loved weekly Carriageworks Farmers Market, recognised as one of Australia’s leading Artisan farmers markets, that welcomes more than 3,000 people every Saturday and supports over 100 local and regional producers from throughout New South Wales.
- Visitors to the Carriageworks Twilight Christmas Market will be able to purchase fresh produce from their favourite regular stallholders from the weekly market including:
- Fresh oysters from Mimosa Rock Oysters and smoked seafood from Brilliant Foods
- Christmas hams from Linga Longa Farm and Melanda Park Pork (pre-orders only)
- Vegan festive roasts from Suzie Spoon’s Vegetarian Butcher
- Cheeses from Willowbrae, Vanella, The Pines Kiama and Pecora Dairy
- Poultry from Thirlmere Poultry Supply and eggs from Farmer Rod’s Free Range Eggs and Hilltop Free Range Eggs
- Festive drinks by Wildflower Brewing & Blending, Demoiselle Distillery, Headlands Distilling Co and Eloquesta Wines and Freeman Vineyards
- Seasonal fruits including cherries, figs, nectarines and peaches from Kurrawong Organics and Drive in Orchards
- Seasonal preserves from Cornersmith, Country Women’s Association and Currong Comestibles
- Flowers from Jonima Flowers and Mayfarm Flowers
- Christmas treats such as Christmas puddings, mince tarts and gingerbread from Flour and Stone, Nonie’s Foods, Our Festive Puds, Saga, Esti Garcia and Gumnut Chocolates
- Pantry staples such as spices from Spice Zen, Ollson’s Salt, Alto Olive Oil and Pepe Saya butter
The Carriageworks Twilight Christmas Market is a free event but visitors are required to pre-register. Strict health and safety measures remain in place at the Carriageworks Twilight Christmas Market and to help Carriageworks safeguard the wellbeing of all.
More info and tickets can be found here www.carriageworks.com.au